(Campers entering grades K-8)
Valley Trails Summer Camp is offering an on-site school-year camp program while our campers are experiencing Distance Learning this fall. We will provide an opportunity to socialize, be active, build and maintain friendships for our campers while integrating distance learning from their home school.
Our program will include:
- Small Groups – Not to exceed 12 campers
- Groups will social distance from other groups in order to provide a group-living, real camp experience
- Leaders are experienced in youth development and education.
- Dedicated indoor learning environments while participating in On-line learning with supervision and assistance by our leaders (approximately 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.)
- Outdoor camp activities to include challenge courses, zip lines, archery, sports, arts & crafts, hiking, cooking, nature, & more.
- Homework / Assignment Time: 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks
- VT Ranch will be professionally cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and each night prior to the camper’s arrival.
- Valley Trails Summer Camp will follow all guidance by the CDC, State of California, LACDPH, and the ACA to ensure the health and safety of our campers, families, and community.
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Camp Day: 7:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Extended Camp: 3:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Included/Optional)
$300 per camper/week (5 day week only)
Session 1: August 17 – October 9
Session 2: October 12 – December 4 (Closed November 23-27)
5% Sibling Discount for each additional camper